Smoked salmon and double cream scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
A recipe for decadent scrambled eggs made with smoked salmon and double cream.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 6ml double cream
- 5g butter
- A pinch of salt
- 40g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- A pinch of chopped parsley
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and mix with the double cream and butter. Season with salt.
- Pour into a saucepan on a gentle heat, cook until the eggs begin to scramble.
- To serve, place the scrambled egg on a plate and neatly arrange the sliced smoked salmon around.
- Top with small pieces of smoked salmon and a sprinkle of parsley.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...
Eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise
A recipe for classic eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise.
Eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives
A recipe for eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives.