Smoked salmon and double cream scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
A recipe for decadent scrambled eggs made with smoked salmon and double cream.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 6ml double cream
- 5g butter
- A pinch of salt
- 40g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- A pinch of chopped parsley
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and mix with the double cream and butter. Season with salt.
- Pour into a saucepan on a gentle heat, cook until the eggs begin to scramble.
- To serve, place the scrambled egg on a plate and neatly arrange the sliced smoked salmon around.
- Top with small pieces of smoked salmon and a sprinkle of parsley.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives
A recipe for eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives.
Fine herb omelette with sliced smoked salmon
A recipe for fine herb omelette served with sliced smoked salmon.
Soft scrambled eggs
As long as you are ready with your plates and accompaniments, before you begin scrambling your eggs, you will...
Soft poached eggs, sweetcorn pancake and crispy pancetta
A recipe for soft poached eggs served on a sweetcorn pancake and crispy pancetta.