Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- A small knob of butter
- 2 large British lion eggs
- 2 tbsp milk, optional
- 50g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- Buttered toast, to serve
- Heat the butter in a small frying pan over a medium-low heat until sizzling. Whisk the eggs and milk (if using) together in a bowl and add to the pan.
- Leave for 20 seconds, then gently start stirring the eggs with a wooden spoon. Continue to stir until the eggs are almost set (they will continue to cook once removed from the heat).
- Tip out onto a plate. Top with smoked salmon and dill. Sprinkle over a little seasoning, then enjoy immediately with toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and double cream scrambled eggs
A recipe for decadent scrambled eggs made with smoked salmon and double cream.
Rhiannon Lambert's spinach and avocado scramble
A combination that can do no wrong, Registered Nutritionist and avid foodie Rhiannon Lambert has created a spinach and...
A take on the classic full English breakfast
Scrambled eggs with watercress
Scrambled egg with watercress is a delicious taste of spring.