Sunny egg, tomato and pepper pizzas
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 8 mins
A fun and creative way to pack in the veg! Let eggs take centre stage in these Tomato and pepper pizzas and what’s more they take less than 10 mins to cook.
- 6 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 8 pitted green or black olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 50g grated Cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into sticks
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ Fan 200C / Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a large baking tray big enough to hold two tortilla wraps.
- Put the pasta sauce in a bowl. Roughly chop the olives, cut the tomatoes into quarters then stir both into the pasta sauce.
- Spoon half the pasta sauce mixture over the two tortillas, then use a spoon to spread it to the edges leaving a 3cm clear border. Use a spoon to make a hollow in the centre of the sauce and crack in an egg.
- Scatter half the cheese around the egg, covering the sauce, then lay pepper sticks around the egg. Bake in the oven for 6-8minutes or until the egg has set. Leave to cool slightly before transferring to plates to eat.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Vietnamese omelette by MOB Kitchen
A soft egg omelette inspired by Vietnamese cafes stuffed with prawns, spring onions and tonne of herbs. An incredibly...
Spinach and egg burgers
Eggs are a great alternative source of protein to meat, so swap your regular burger for these spinach and...
MOB Kitchen's leftover Boxing Day green eggs and ham
Forget about your usual festive sandwiches with our no-fuss traybake. Pile in all your favourite leftovers with some bright...