Super egg & veg sandwich
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
This sandwich keeps well and is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast.
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 thin brown bread roll
- 3 tbsp soft cheese
- 1 small avocado, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small tomato, finely sliced
- Small handful rocket
- Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Beat together the eggs, harissa and a little salt and pepper in a small bowl, then add the eggs to the frying pan.
- Gently scramble until just set, around 2-3 minutes, then tip out onto a small plate.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the bread. Spread the bottom half with soft cream cheese, then top with the scrambled egg.
- Add the avocado, tomato and rocket. Sandwich together with the second half of bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Coronation Egg & Bacon Sandwich
An egg-citing twist on Coronation chicken sandwich!
Veggy egg pittas
Veggy egg pittas recipe