Tom Daley’s Mini lemon curd and blueberry tarts
- Serves: 15
- Prep: 25mins
- Cook: 15mins
- Treat yourself to these tempting mini tarts which are made using ready-made tart cases so they are super-simple to make. Filled with homemade lemon curd and topped with blueberries, they are cleverly frosted by coating in egg white and rolling in sugar. For the curd and frosting, remember to always use British Lion eggs which guarantees they’re safe to eat raw, even for vulnerable groups including pregnant women and older people.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 140g caster sugar
- 3 unwaxed lemons, juiced (150ml) and zested
- 75g unsalted butter, diced
- 30 blueberries
- 30 mini tart cases
- 15g unsalted pistachios, very finely chopped, to garnish (optional)
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Mini Easter cakes
A great mini Easter cake recipe to make with the kids.
Sausage and egg pie
For a hearty, warming main meal why not try our delicious sausage and egg pie? A firm family favourite...
Berries & cream pavlova
A special dessert, ideal for summer entertaining.