Tom Daley’s Mini lemon curd and blueberry tarts
- Serves: 15
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Treat yourself to these tempting mini tarts which are made using ready-made tart cases so they are super-simple to make. Filled with homemade lemon curd and topped with blueberries, they are cleverly frosted by coating in egg white and rolling in sugar. For the curd and frosting, remember to always use British Lion eggs which guarantees they’re safe to eat raw, even for vulnerable groups including pregnant women and older people.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 140g caster sugar
- 3 unwaxed lemons, juiced (150ml) and zested
- 75g unsalted butter, diced
- 30 blueberries
- 30 mini tart cases
- 15g unsalted pistachios, very finely chopped, to garnish (optional)
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Easter cake with orange & marzipan
Here’s something for the adults - if you’re looking for something a little different to the traditional Simnel cake...
Simnel apricot and pecan cake
An Easter tradition, Simnel cake has been made for hundreds of years.
Lime and coconut crunchy biscuits
These delicious biscuits look great and taste even better