Annabel Karmel's Scrambled egg and guacamole teddy bears
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- squeeze lime juice
- 2 spring onions
- scrambled egg
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 4tbsp milk
- 15g butter
- 2 English muffins
- cheese (nose)
- small cherry tomatoes (ears and nose)
- frozen peas (eyes)
- chives (mouth)
- Put the avocados into a bowl and mash using a fork. Add the remaining guacamole ingredients and mix well.
- Crack the British Lion eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat together.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the egg and milk mixture. Stir over the heat for 2 to 3 minutes until the eggs are lightly scrambled.
- Cut the muffins in half and toast. Spread the guacamole on each half, then top with the scrambled egg.
- Decorate to look like teddy bear faces by adding a circle of cheese for the face, halved cherry tomatoes for the ears, peas for the eyes, small square of tomato for the nose and chives for the mouth.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Eggy bread with fruit
Eggy bread is a delicious and nutritious treat for babies to enjoy eating with their fingers. The eggs provide...
Scrambled eggs with pea puree
A soft-textured scrambled egg recipe, ideal for one of baby’s early meals and packed full of nutrition with high...
A tasty baked frittata that’s cut into fingers to provide a nutritious meal, ideal finger food. It’s packed full...
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...