Annabel Karmel's Scrambled egg and guacamole teddy bears
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- squeeze lime juice
- 2 spring onions
- scrambled egg
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 4tbsp milk
- 15g butter
- 2 English muffins
- cheese (nose)
- small cherry tomatoes (ears and nose)
- frozen peas (eyes)
- chives (mouth)
- Put the avocados into a bowl and mash using a fork. Add the remaining guacamole ingredients and mix well.
- Crack the British Lion eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat together.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the egg and milk mixture. Stir over the heat for 2 to 3 minutes until the eggs are lightly scrambled.
- Cut the muffins in half and toast. Spread the guacamole on each half, then top with the scrambled egg.
- Decorate to look like teddy bear faces by adding a circle of cheese for the face, halved cherry tomatoes for the ears, peas for the eyes, small square of tomato for the nose and chives for the mouth.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel’s lovely lentil and egg puree
A delicious and nutritious meal, providing high quality protein, important vitamins such as vitamin D, minerals including iodine, and...
Annabel Karmel’s dippy eggs with crumpet fingers
Suitable for: baby (7 months+) Serves: 1 adult and 1 baby/toddler portion
Annabel Karmel's boiled egg with soldiers
Dippy egg combined with cheesy toast soldiers and broccoli provides a nutritious and complete meal and is ideal finger...
Annabel Karmel’s frittata muffins with broccoli and sweetcorn
Frittata muffins make great fingers foods for babies and toddlers. Suitable for: baby and toddler (8 months+).