Annabel Karmel's Scrambled egg and guacamole teddy bears
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- squeeze lime juice
- 2 spring onions
- scrambled egg
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 4tbsp milk
- 15g butter
- 2 English muffins
- cheese (nose)
- small cherry tomatoes (ears and nose)
- frozen peas (eyes)
- chives (mouth)
- Put the avocados into a bowl and mash using a fork. Add the remaining guacamole ingredients and mix well.
- Crack the British Lion eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat together.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the egg and milk mixture. Stir over the heat for 2 to 3 minutes until the eggs are lightly scrambled.
- Cut the muffins in half and toast. Spread the guacamole on each half, then top with the scrambled egg.
- Decorate to look like teddy bear faces by adding a circle of cheese for the face, halved cherry tomatoes for the ears, peas for the eyes, small square of tomato for the nose and chives for the mouth.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Poached egg on veggie pasta
A quick and easy egg and veggie pasta meal for babies and nutritionally balanced. There’s high quality protein, important...
Annabel Karmel’s sweet potato and carrot rostis
Suitable for: baby and toddler (9 months+) Serves: 2 adult portions and 5 baby portions
Dippy egg with cucumber sticks
Ring the changes to the traditional egg and toast soldiers, by letting baby dip cucumber fingers into a dippy...
Omelette fingers with tomato and spinach
Omelette fingers are an ideal and nutritious early meal for your baby and a great finger food. This omelette...