Annabel Karmel’s frittata muffins with broccoli and sweetcorn
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
Frittata muffins make great fingers foods for babies and toddlers.
Suitable for: baby and toddler (8 months+).
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 65g tinned sweetcorn
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 50g Cheddar or Gruyere cheese, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Fan.
- Grease 6 holes in a non-stick muffin tin.
- Steam the broccoli for 4 minutes, refresh under cold water then roughly chop.
- Crack the British Lion eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat together. Add the broccoli, corn, gruyere and spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the 6 holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly golden and set in the middle.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Mini frittata muffins
These tasty frittata muffins make a nutritious breakfast or snack for babies that can be cooked in advance. They’re...
Annabel Karmel's tomato and basil omelette for babies
A deliciously light and super-easy recipe to wake up your baby’s tastebuds. A serving of light, fluffy slices of...
Omelette fingers with tomato and spinach
Omelette fingers are an ideal and nutritious early meal for your baby and a great finger food. This omelette...