Annabel Karmel’s frittata muffins with broccoli and sweetcorn
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 65g tinned sweetcorn
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 50g Cheddar or Gruyere cheese, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Fan.
- Grease 6 holes in a non-stick muffin tin.
- Steam the broccoli for 4 minutes, refresh under cold water then roughly chop.
- Crack the British Lion eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat together. Add the broccoli, corn, gruyere and spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the 6 holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly golden and set in the middle.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Eggy bread with fruit
Eggy bread is a delicious and nutritious treat for babies to enjoy eating with their fingers. The eggs provide...
Scrambled eggs with pea puree
A soft-textured scrambled egg recipe, ideal for one of baby’s early meals and packed full of nutrition with high...
A tasty baked frittata that’s cut into fingers to provide a nutritious meal, ideal finger food. It’s packed full...
Sweet potato and cheddar omelette
A tasty omelette containing lots of important nutrients for babies, including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals from the...