Christmas Party Stuffed Cocktail Eggs
- Serves: 24
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 8mins
These cocktail eggs are the perfect platter to impress all your friends over the party season!
- 12 medium British Lion eggs
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 100g pancetta, finely chopped
- 100g pickled beetroot, finely chopped
- A few sprigs of dill, fronds picked
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the eggs. Bring back up to a simmer and simmer for 8 minutes, until the yolk is set but is still slightly soft.
- Remove the eggs and soak with cold running water until cold, then peel.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat and fry the pancetta until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Slice the eggs in half and top each half with a choice of either smoked salmon and chives, crispy pancetta or pickled beetroot and dill.
- Season with a little sea salt and black pepper. Serve on a large platter.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Egg and broccoli pasta
This recipe is fantastic value at less than £1 per portion. Not only that but it is also deliciously...
Spicy potato Scotch eggs
Makes four potato scotch eggs.
Tuna and egg pie
Tuna and egg pie is a useful standby that makes the most of store cupboard ingredients - a tasty...