Christmas Party Stuffed Cocktail Eggs
- Serves: 24
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 8mins
These cocktail eggs are the perfect platter to impress all your friends over the party season!
- 12 medium British Lion eggs
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 100g pancetta, finely chopped
- 100g pickled beetroot, finely chopped
- A few sprigs of dill, fronds picked
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the eggs. Bring back up to a simmer and simmer for 8 minutes, until the yolk is set but is still slightly soft.
- Remove the eggs and soak with cold running water until cold, then peel.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat and fry the pancetta until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Slice the eggs in half and top each half with a choice of either smoked salmon and chives, crispy pancetta or pickled beetroot and dill.
- Season with a little sea salt and black pepper. Serve on a large platter.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to boil an egg
Boiled eggs are a quick and easy way to bulk up any meal, particularly for vegetarians, but many still...
Fiery egg and spinach curry
Egg curries are so easy to make and this one will be on the table in less than half...