Japanese style egg crostini
- 2 large slices sourdough
- 1 large avocado
- ½ tsp wasabi paste, or to taste
- Squeeze lime juice
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium eggs, boiled for 6 mins
- 1tbsp pickled ginger
- Cress, to garnish
- Toast bread on both sides until golden.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with wasabi and lime juice, seasoning to taste. Spread onto the two toasts.
- Peel and quarter the eggs. Top toast with radishes, egg wedges and ginger. Scatter with cress, drizzle with soy sauce and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
MOB Kitchen's Vietnamese herb and prawn omelette
A soft egg omelette inspired by Vietnamese cafes stuffed with prawns, spring onions and tonne of herbs. An incredibly...
Egg and tomato pitta pockets
A great lunch recipe which takes just minutes to make.
Katie Piper’s funny face frittata
I like to decorate my frittatas with some fresh vegetables to create a smiley face so it’s more appealable...
Chickpea and poached egg salad
This is an easy and nutritious salad that can be prepared quickly and makes an excellent lunch!