Japanese style egg crostini
- 2 large slices sourdough
- 1 large avocado
- ½ tsp wasabi paste, or to taste
- Squeeze lime juice
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium eggs, boiled for 6 mins
- 1tbsp pickled ginger
- Cress, to garnish
- Toast bread on both sides until golden.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with wasabi and lime juice, seasoning to taste. Spread onto the two toasts.
- Peel and quarter the eggs. Top toast with radishes, egg wedges and ginger. Scatter with cress, drizzle with soy sauce and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chickpea and poached egg salad
This is an easy and nutritious salad that can be prepared quickly and makes an excellent lunch!
Get veg into little ones by cutting it up small and adding to muffins. You can use whatever veg...
Parma ham bruschetta
Parma ham bruschetta is perfect for that special brunch or lunch.