Japanese style egg crostini
- 2 large slices sourdough
- 1 large avocado
- ½ tsp wasabi paste, or to taste
- Squeeze lime juice
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium eggs, boiled for 6 mins
- 1tbsp pickled ginger
- Cress, to garnish
- Toast bread on both sides until golden.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with wasabi and lime juice, seasoning to taste. Spread onto the two toasts.
- Peel and quarter the eggs. Top toast with radishes, egg wedges and ginger. Scatter with cress, drizzle with soy sauce and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An indulgent breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Smoked mackerel scrambled eggs
A deliciously different recipe. Quick and easy to prepare, this scramble makes a perfect brunch or lunch.
Baked eggs with chorizo and butterbeans
This is a simple, comforting dish you can make with lots of ingredients you probably already have at home.
Egg, sweetcorn and bacon jackets
A great way to revamp and use up leftover jacket potatoes.