Painted boiled eggs
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 4 mins
Drawing faces on boiled eggs is a fun activity that's suitable for all ages and skill levels. Whether it's for Easter decorations, or a creative breakfast surprise, this delightful pastime is sure to make people smile.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- permanent marker pens
- mustard cress
- toast soldiers to serve
- Use the marker pens to draw comic faces on the eggs.
- Place the eggs in a small pan of cold water and slowly bring to the boil.
- Cook for 4-6mins, depending how you like your eggs cooked.
- Drain the eggs and serve in egg cups with the tops sliced off.
- Finally top the eggs with cress hair and serve with toast soldiers.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: