Soufflé omelette, quark cream & berries
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 2mins
Soufflé omelette, with quark cream and berries with only 273 calories per portion is a quick and easy dessert
- 3 British Lion eggs, separated
- 30ml/2 tbsp caster sugar
- a knob of butter
- blackberries and raspberries
- 60ml/4 tbsp Quark
- 15ml/1 tbsp icing sugar
- a little vanilla extract
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the grill. Whisk the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl until they are stiff. add the caster sugar and whisk again until the are glossy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks until they are creamy. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolks.
- Mix the quark with the icing sugar and vanilla essence. Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 mins or until the base is golden. Transfer the pan to under the grill and cook for a further 1-2mins or until the top is golden.
- Tip the omelette onto a plate. Scatter over the fruits and fold in half. Dust in with icing sugar and serve with the quark cream. Serve immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Double chocolate mousse
A recipe for chocoholics. This luxurious chocolate dessert is ideal for entertaining and will make sure that there are...
Souffle omelette with apples and blackberries
For those with a sweet tooth, try this charming summer soufflé omelette. Filled with crunchy sweet apple pieces and...
Honey and raspberry pancakes
Honey and raspberry pancakes (217 calories per portion) are a light and delicious dessert, perfect for summer nights.