Soufflé omelette, quark cream & berries
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 2 mins
Soufflé omelette, with quark cream and berries with only 273 calories per portion is a quick and easy dessert
- 3 British Lion eggs, separated
- 30ml/2 tbsp caster sugar
- a knob of butter
- blackberries and raspberries
- 60ml/4 tbsp Quark
- 15ml/1 tbsp icing sugar
- a little vanilla extract
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the grill. Whisk the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl until they are stiff. add the caster sugar and whisk again until the are glossy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks until they are creamy. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolks.
- Mix the quark with the icing sugar and vanilla essence. Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 mins or until the base is golden. Transfer the pan to under the grill and cook for a further 1-2mins or until the top is golden.
- Tip the omelette onto a plate. Scatter over the fruits and fold in half. Dust in with icing sugar and serve with the quark cream. Serve immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Petits pots au chocolat
This recipe, which will delight chocolate lovers, is great for dinner party entertaining.
Easter chocolate torte
Chocoholics will love this decadent chocolate torte which will satisfy even the sweetest tooth out there. Just like our...
Tropical fruit pavlova
This delicious dessert is suprisingly low in calories with only 356 per portion