Spinach, feta & pine nut omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 British lion eggs
- 100g bag of baby spinach, washed
- 30g feta cheese, diced fairly small
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 dessert spoon olive oil or coconut oil
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt in the heat of the pan – this will take about 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix everything around in the pan.
- As soon as the eggs start to set tip in the feta cheese and the pine nuts. Continue turning everything around in the pan for a minute or so.
- Leave the pan on the heat until the outside is starting to go a golden brown colour.
- Place a plate over the pan and hold it down securely. Lift the pan and turn it over so that the omelette is on the plate.
- Slide the omelette back into the pan and cook the other side, then serve when ready.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."
Vivek Singh's omelette curry
This rather simple dish made with rolled up spiced omelette is a quick and easy, yet impressive dish. You...
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...
Smoked salmon and pea frittata
A delicious smoked salmon and pea frittata recipe.
Popular how-to guides
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for cooking great boiled eggs every time.
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light perfect basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Poaching an egg is easy to master, follow our step-by-step guide.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.