Florentina pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 4mins
A pizza omelette based on the classic Fiorentina pizza which is quick to prepare. All the taste of the takeaway without the calories to match.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 50g/2oz spinach leaves
- 25g goats cheese
- 5 black olives
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- Wilt spinach leaves in a saucepan or microwave
- When the top is nearly set, spinach, goats cheese, black olives. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
- Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...
Capricciosa pizza omelette
Pizza omelettes really do give the taste of the takeaway without the calories, so you can enjoy it every...
Bacon, sweetcorn & rocket omelette
Bacon and eggs go together like…bacon and eggs but throwing in some sweetcorn and rocket before folding up into...
Popular how-to guides
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for cooking great boiled eggs every time.
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light perfect basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Poaching an egg is easy to master, follow our step-by-step guide.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.